International College of Kundalini Yoga
An educational institution dedicated to the advancement and excellence of the individual and the planet through yoga
The International College of Kundalini Yoga was founded in 2001 by Guru Dass, with the purpose of elevating the human condition through his standards of education, community service and personal excellence. It offers courses and programs in different countries along the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
A commitment to the excellence of the individual and the planet
- The International College of Kundalini Yoga recognizes it's mission to be a planetary transformation through the advancement of the individual using the technology of yoga and its philosophy.
- We develop dynamic, creative and highly effective courses, programs and services to train people in the professional and technical areas of yoga, so they may be successful in their endeavors and their commitment to improving the planet
- Our innovative curriculum combines ancient oriental teachings with modern techonologies.
- We collaborate with and support affiliated institutions, both national and internationally
- Our graduates, students, teachers and trainers educate, serve and inspire others throughout the planet
"Every individual has the birthright to be healthy, happy and holy". - Yogi Bhajan
Autonomy and International Accreditation
ICKY is an autonomous institution which offers courses recognized and certified by the Kundalini Research Institute of New Mexico, USA (www.kriteachings.org). It also has ties to IKYTA - International Kundalini Yoga Teacher’s Association (www.3ho.org/ikyta/), and the 3HO Foundation (www.3ho.org), as well as other international institutions.
Our institution operates through a dynamic, flexible and efficient model, based on Aquarian principles, to implement its programs in collaboration with autonomous schools and centers throughout the world.
In order to fulfill its educational objectives it relies on an international team of teaching professionals, selected because of their experience and international accreditation, as well as their experience and know-how of their teaching field.
Our representative for Sweden is Raj Kiran Kaur: +46 (0)70 602 6960